The TAP connects innovative sustainable projects with a community of partners that can help them mature and become bankable.
TAP is based on partnerships that connect the goals of diverse stakeholders into one value chain for developing robust, transformative and bankable projects. Become a partner today: check out our Guide for Partners’ brochure and see who is already engaged.
- C40 Cities Climate Leadership Group (C40)
- Cities Alliance
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH (GIZ) / Covenant of Mayors in Sub Sa haran Africa (CoM SSA) component III
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH (GIZ) / FELICITY
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- Global 100% RE Platform
- Global Fund for Cities Development (FMDV)
- Global Infrastructure Basel (GIB) Foundation
- R20 – Regions of Climate Action (R20)
- Sustainable Infrastructure Foundation (SIF)
- UN Capital Development Fund (UNCDF)
- United Cities and Local Governments (UCLG)
- United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat)