TAP is based on partnerships: It connects local sustainable projects with a community of partners that can help them mature and become bankable.
Become a partner today: check out our Guide for Partners and see who is already engaged.
TAP Funding Partners
The TAP is supported by a number of funding partners through different initiatives or projects.
The TAP is led by ICLEI – Local Governments for Sustainability and supported by a multitude of technical partners specialized in climate finance and investments.
Become a TAP Partner
The TAP partnership is growing and is open for all to engage in supporting low-carbon, resilient local development.
The partnership is suitable for, but not limited to:
Public and private finance institutions
United Nations and technical support agencies
City and subnational networks and associations
Research and other non-governmental organizations
If your organization is interested in joining the TAP as a partner, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- C40 Cities Climate Leadership Group (C40)
- Cities Alliance
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH (GIZ) / Covenant of Mayors in Sub Sa haran Africa (CoM SSA) component III
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH (GIZ) / FELICITY
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- Global 100% RE Platform
- Global Fund for Cities Development (FMDV)
- Global Infrastructure Basel (GIB) Foundation
- R20 – Regions of Climate Action (R20)
- Sustainable Infrastructure Foundation (SIF)
- UN Capital Development Fund (UNCDF)
- United Cities and Local Governments (UCLG)
- United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat)